Ask Yourself. Do You Feel in Control? Are You Living on Autopilot or Intention?
One of the Biggest shifts I am making to my life is actually living and acting with a firm intention on what I want and where I am going.
As an Ex-Corporate Employee, it was easy to get caught up in the daily business of going to work and coming home everyday.
Man, was that life boring, draining and totally non-productive to my personal vision and purpose that I have to be in this world.
Now I have ALWAYS kept a shit tone of notebooks and journals. In fact, I am probably considered to be a journal junky. My dad use to always call me a bag lady because I never left without a bag and a pen. And to this day, I still do the same things.
Now on to business:
I got the idea of actually posting my personal goals and vision from Stefan, of Project Life Mastery. If you don't know who this is, then go check him.
Stefan started posting his goals as accountability for himself and I plan to do the same. He also goes into depth about how he learned to do this from Tony Robbins' Program.
Before Quitting my job, it was absolutely important that I get in total clarity around the life I was meant to live and the reason I was put on this world.
When you are in a 9 to 5, you pretty much know exactly what your schedule will be, how much money you will make for the whole year because your job sets all of that in stone.
You see, I realized in every waking moment of my life, I wasn't in control. I didn't truly own my life. I'm not talking about just making some vision board full of pictures. Noooo, I'm talking about really identifying the overall goal, the feelings I want to have, the people I want to people meet and the experiences I want to have.
To Do This Is Was Important To First Know The Following:
- What my Ultimate Vision was...
- What my Ultimate Purpose was...
Additionally, I needed to know what I should be focusing every 30-days, 90 days and Yearly to help move me closer to obtaining my overall vision of life for myself and my family.
And to do this I had to have a real deep dive conversation with myself and in that I discovered the following:
My Ultimate Purpose:
To build a Massive Fuckin' Personal Brand filled by Mainstream Fame & Media, get famous for being me, make a shit ton of money and live location free while impacting millions and becoming a household name when it comes to Digtal Entrepreneurship, Tech, Business, Lifestyle, Motivation & Personal Development. My mission is to teach, train, educate and inspire a movement of people who want to shift the trajectory of their future and create a life that they own.
My Ultimate Vision
- Health & Fitness
- To be able to look in the mirror and love the person I see everyday
- To walk into any store and be able to fit any outfit I choose confidently
- To walk up in the morning refreshed without the need of make up
- To Hire a Personal Trainer to keep my health on track
- To complete the 90 day transformation program
- Fun, Travel, Social, Experiences & Relationships
- To have a trusting, happy, adventurous and loving relationship with my husband, that produces a lifetime of experiences and laughter.
- To create a new circle of friends that are doing well, live well and mean well.
- To Write & Publish a Bestselling Book
- To Speak at a business or large conference with a standing ovation
- To go Skiing
- To Work with Lisa Nichols on my Speaking Reach
- To Work with Cat Howell for running an Agency
- To Work with Julie Stoian on Funnels and Digital Marketing
- To Work with Vince Reed on Lead Generation
- To Work with Kat Loterzo on Growing a Brand Being Me
- To Work with The Genius Network
- To Work with Jay Morrison for Real Estate Investing
- To Work with Russell Brunson in his Inner Circle
- Travel with Travelnoire to Marrakech
- Travel with Travelnoire to Salvador
- Travel with Travelnoire to Johannesburg
- Travel with Travelnoire to Zanzibar
- Travel with Travelnoire to Bali
- Travel with Travelnoire to Cape Town
- Travel with Travelnoire to Amalfi Coast
- Travel with Travelnoire to Cuba
- Learn to Fly a Plane
- To Travel to Dubai
- To Travel to Malaysia
- To Travel to China
- To Travel to Columbia
- To learn how to swim - Don't laugh
- To learn to skydive
- To learn to shoot a gun and get my license
- To Learn Photography & Video
- Financial Goals
- To be positioned so that I never have to worry about money again or where it's going to come from
- To be able to afford the best schooling, education & training for my children
- To retire my mother or start a successful business with her that allows her to retire before age 55.
- To be clear of any old/outstanding debts and expenses.
- To set up a Roth IRA
- To be a First-Generation Entrepreneur who dropped out of college to break the traditional mold in my family & succeed as an Entrepreneur and become apart of the 1% in the U.S.
- To build a $250,000 per year Digital Agency
- To create a $5,000,000 Passive Real Estate Portfolio
- To build a 7-Figure personal lifestyle brand & Digital Education, Training & Agency
- To run a live event or GSD implementation intensive at a resort location
- To purchase some land and build my very first home
- To establish business credit and not have to use my personal line of credit for purchases
- Business Goals
- To build a massive personal brand that reaches and touches 1,000,000 yearly to awaken the possibility of creating a life they own
- To build a 7-Figure Technology Company
- To become a Real Estate Developer
- To own a 7-Figure Brick and Mortar Business (possibly our own family restaurant)
- To appear on the cover of and inside several Magazines for Lifestyle, Women and Business
- To become a Lifestyle Media Mogul, Investor, Brand & Entrepreneur
- To become a highly paid and requested international speaker & trainer
- To be an internationally known bestselling author
- Mind, Emotions, Spiritual Goals
- To be awakened and conscious
- To Meditate Daily
- Read Daily
- To express and operate in gratitude daily
- Contribution Goals
- To form the Jennifer Gaddis Family Foundation & activate the I MATTER Initiative to help raise, educate, inspire, motivate & shift the lives of as many children as possible in my lifetime and help better prepare them for the life they have ahead of them.*****
So There You Have It. I Have Laid Out My Plan. But I Would Love To Here It From You.
Time to Put this into Action for yourself and your family. So now it's your turn.
First: Ask yourself these questions:
- What is Your Ultimate Vision for Your Life?
- What is Your Ultimate Purpose for Your Life?
Next, Describe Your Purpose for each of the Categories Below:
- Health and Fitness Goals
- Fun, Social, and Relationship Goals
- Financial Goals
- Business Goals
- Mind & Spiritually Goals
- Contribution Goals
Next you will go through and create a 30-day. 90-day and 1-year Action Plan to help you move forward to getting closer or achieving your goal.
For Example: Your Ultimate Financial Goal is to have a 700 create score and the 90 day or yearly action would be paying your bills on time, getting a secured card to add history and boost your score.
Last You must revisit these monthly actions to ensure you are moving toward the right direction.
Well I hope you enjoyed this first report and I can't wait to see yours. Be sure to comment below and let me know if this post brought more clarity to setting your life up for intention.
Remember it's your life, so own it and do something different.