HOW TO CREATE AND MARKET YOUR OWN ONLINE SPACE
Jennifer Gaddis is a digital strategist influencer. Her speciality is in branding, with lead generation and digital media.
WELCOME TO WEBSPACE ACADEMY
It's the Step-by-Step Comprehensive Blueprint You Need To Package Your Expertise, Position Your Brand to Look Good, Attract Clients and Make Money!
Webspace Academy is a 6-week Digital Implementation Incubator that helps you learn to use the right tools and technology needed to launch your brand, develop your signature program/e-course, market to ideal clients and customers and automate the processes to have your business run without you and generate income. You know what you want, Let me show you HOW in this Comprehensive Digital Implementation Incubator was designed and developed for the Action Taker.
I'll Show You How to Take the Overwhelm out of the How-To Technical Stuff to Save You Time and Money & Finally Put your Business into Immediate Action and become Unstuck and Unlaunched Now.
INSIDE THE CURRICULUM AND TRAINING MODULES:
In this introduction Overview you will receive a weekly curriculum schedule and what to expect to learn + implement each week. I will also go over other tools and resources you can purchase to help you build a stunning brand on a budget!
- Getting Clear on your Ideal Squad
- Creating a Brand Identity and Style Guide
- Creating a DIY Logo
- Using Canva for Work to create stunning eye catching graphics without being a pro
- Choosing the right images to speak to your audience
- Understanding Your Brand Story and how it will make you money
Choosing the right online platform for you!
Understand the different Types of Websites and Layouts and How to choose the best one for your type of business and when to use others. You will also learn the difference between Squarespace vs. Wordpress and Identify which on will work for you best.
- Starting your free trial with Squarespace and choosing a theme
- A Quick Overview and Tour Inside of Squarespace
- Uploading Your Banner Header and Resizing to fit
- Setting Your Menu Bar and Adding Pages
- How to Set up your sidebar for promotional and opt-in offers
- Connecting Your Email System to capture your leads contact information
- Customizing Your them with images and mulnipulating the page design with content blocks
- Creating your first blog post
- Setting up your e-commerce site
- Linking Leadpages Boxes for pop-up optins
- Using Squarespace for protected Content
- How to choose the right Hosting Company
- Install Wordpress onto your domain
- Choose the right Theme For Your Brand and where to find them
- How to Modify Your site, dashboard overview and creating a menu bar
- Getting started with adding Pages and Posts
- 5 Must have Wordpress plugins
- Setting Up a E-commerce Site on Wordpress
- SEO for Wordpress and how to get seen by Google
- Using Wordpress for protected content
- 20 + Information and Digital Products You can sell now
- Choosing a Major and a Minor for your Brand (Something I learned from @byregina.com.Please
- Understanding Your Profit Goals and calculating your numbers
- How to encourage your visitors to "sign up"
- What to write
- Creating Your first List
- Creating and automated Follow- up responder.
- Creating your form
20 Different Lead Magnet and Choosing the best one for your brand and audience
How to deliver your lead magnet on automation
Understand the power to improving your Lead Magnet visually.
- 3 Types of Ways to accept Payments
- Using third Party Systems to automatically run your programs and courses
- Using Third party systems to delivery your product
- Choosing a shipping method and how to track for great customer service
- Social Media for Business
- Content Creation
- Copywriting and Visual Story Telling
- Automated Campaign Funnels
- Using Video
- Podcasting and is it right for You and your audience?
- Use Webinars to Sell
- Creating Facebook Ad as a Newbie
BONUS: LIVE Q&A ON March 8th, 2016 at 7 p.m. CST.
WHO IS WEBSPACE ACADEMY FOR?
This academy is for women entrepreneurs who are delivering any kind of service to the market. Entrepreneurs, Infopreneurs, and Small business owners.
Coaches, Consultants, Publicists, Authors, Attorneys, Accountants, Stylists, Designers, IT professionals, Photographers, Freelancers, Personal trainers, Writers, Virtual Assistants, Financial Planners, Therapists, Nutritionists, Interior Designers/Decorators, Makeup Artists, Fitness Trainers, and any service based professional.
Jenni's 100% Personal Guarantee!
This comes with my *no-risk, 15 day unconditional money back guarantee*. I am so convinced that you will have results be satisfied with this class, I’m willing to take the risk of letting you attend the entire class, and then decide if it was for you. *There is NOTHING to lose!*